Club Template Library
Soccer Nova Scotia club template library has over 40 Policies, Guidelines, Forms and Job Descriptions that clubs are free to adopt.
This library will continue to grow as our Club Excellence program develops. The sharing of Best Practice saves clubs from ‘reinventing the wheel’ and allows all of us to spend that little bit more time out on the soccer field.
How to use a Template
While Templates can be a quick and effective way to fill a documentation gap the fact is they still need to be rigorously assessed prior to acceptance. We have defined these eleven simple steps to ensure your Club not only understands the template being adopted but that it is endorsed fully.
- Identify a gap in the Clubs documentation
- Select a template that will effectively fill that gap
- Present it to the Club Board for discussion. At this time a Board member may be aware of existing documentation that can be used or that simply needs updating
- Agree on a revised format that either;
- Adopt the new template in its entirety
- Uses a hybrid of both new and old
- Maintain the old document
- Format the template so that all blanks are filled in identifying the appropriate title (Club, Board Position etc.) and pertinent dates. It is good practice to identify in one corner of the document the exact date it was adopted.
- Include the Club logo (this is your Club document)
- Present to the Board for final approval at the next meeting.
- Make the announcement (if beneficial) on the Club website, to ensure your membership is aware of the addition.
Zero Tolerance Policy
Yearly Time Line
Volunteer Screening Policy
Tobacco Free Policy B
Tobacco Free Policy A
Team Coach (Recreation and Mini Soccer)
Structure of the Organization
Social Media Policy
Show Your Respect Policy
Sample of By Laws.doc
Press Release Guidelines
POSITION Team Coach Recreational
Parents, Guardians Annual Review
OATH OF CONFIDENTIALITY
Medical Consent Form
Fundraiser Coordinator Job Description
Emergency Action Plan
Elements of an effective organization
Conflict of Interest Policy
Codes of Conduct Players
Codes of Conduct Coach Manager
Codes of Conduct Parent, Carer, Guardian
Coaches Annual Review
Club Organizational Chart
Club Financial Guidelines
Club Equality Policy
Administrator Job Description
Action Planning Chart
Accident Incident Report Form
Accident and Incident Guidelines